New World

What person exposes us to it?

Thank God because what I posted was the world you blindly live in, willingly vote for and fully support.

In a minor fit of temporary insanity, I bought this Casio online. Call it an inexpensive lesson in not wasting your money on cheap watches.
i am not familiar with every watch

I’m going to expose you to all of it because you clearly aren’t getting exposure through CNN.

What was the problem? Did you have to wind it up to make it tic?

that is how I think of you and your world of delusions.

Let me show you the real disgusting world we live in, Will. It has changed a lot since you traveled last.

To me, these last 2 are the least vulgar images but the most offensive.

Last one. If I haven’t made you sick yet, I’ll try again later.

does canada have political parties?
what are they called?
just kidding
me and many people wouldn’t even care

uhm thanks, this is a good reminder not to click on your links again :wink:

1 Like

I don’t give two shits what you click on.

rough morning Michele?

its not easy looking into a mirror and not liking what you see

1 Like

Poor Dusty. It must be hell.

or heaven, am sure she has many good moments

Not at all, Will. Everything is fine. Normal even.

Sorry for you. Maybe you should put the mirror away. There’s plenty of ugly things to see in the world.

After 30 years, maybe. We have certainly had our share of hellacious moments.

True. I’m sure you have had good moments as well. That we don’t see it is irrelevant.

no need to feel sorry, from experience i can tell you that the world will be changed instantly once you are able to face and deal with your own issues

its all about perception and what we choose to see or imagine

I don’t have any issues, thinki. My life is fairly easy. The only issue I have in life is political in nature and vulgar in reality.

Ahahahaha! Can o’ worms

What we “choose” to see is not reality. You choose to see me as a bad person with issues. I choose to see you as a good person with no issues. Neither may be true but perception must be more important than reality as truth does not matter.

May as well talk to a fence post