#MeToo

I’ve decided to make a #metoo thread for false sex-oriented charges. I don’t care if it’s not PC.

I really liked Chappelle when I was younger. The funniest part about him was his nervous energy. He certainly doesn’t seem the same. He probably does think about what he can’t say. It only takes one sentence to ruin a career.

Interesting guy. I totally get what he’s saying about telling jokes in the #MeToo era.

I’ll be honest, I don’t care at all about what Louis CK did. Let’s be clear, it was nasty behaviour jerking off in front of chicks. I just don’t think it warrants much more than, “gross, Louis, cut that out”. I don’t care at all about what Al Franken did and I wouldn’t even tell him to cut it out.

This is a new world and women have cast themselves in the role of adversary to men. I don’t like it but that doesn’t change the reality of it.

Hes lucky he was famous before metoo. Usa womens soccer team just sued over equal pay. It is possble they are as popular as the men since the men are so awful. Its really about who brings in more money

That’s like a local nightclub singer filing suit for equal pay with Drake because they do the same job.