John: Saved by grace alone?

Too far for him to blindly count on his right hand.

I do know this. If you give me a minute, I’m certain the numbers will start flooding in and I can give you an A+ answer. I can tell by this point you’re already getting frustrated. I just have to word it right in Google. Easy on the Temper, girlfriend. Rome wasn’t built to burn in a day. Now should I ask Google in light years or doggy years? Seems pointless to even know such crap since I can never going there.

if you typed less and listened more you wouldn’t make such obvious mistakes
i can never going there
must be a typo
the ing key so close to the space bar
and all that

Unless the can should have been am in which case the ing plays no part in how close the space bar is. If you typed less and read more, you wouldn’t have made that obviously premature mistake.

your cousins that went to the moon knew that crap
they also knew where oklahoma is
they had no intention of using the knowledge
they didn’t want to going there

God knows they didn’t having to.

Have you ever wondered what our heavenly bodies will be like? Have you ever wondered what Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, looks like? Scripture tells us we will be like Him. I’ve actually never given it great consideration, although I have thought about it before.
Loved ones, now we are God’s children; and it has not yet been revealed what we will be. But we do know that when it’s revealed, we shall be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.

• 1 John 3:2 TLV
    I was compelled to read Revelation this morning. As I was reading, my eyes were repeatedly taken back to this one scripture.

And the One who was seated was like jasper and carnelian in appearance, and a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance. Around the throne were 24 thrones, and seated on the thrones were 24 elders dressed in white clothes with golden crowns on their heads.

• Revelation 4:3-4 TLV

I imagined looking at a body of transparent stone.

The foundations of the city wall were decorated with every kind of precious stone—the first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, carnelian; the seventh, yellow topaz; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst.

• Revelation 21:19-20 TLV
    If Revelation is to be read in “time periods”, it stands to reason that whole generations of each time period will be a decorated stone committed to that period. That could make our generations amethyst, if indeed we are the last generations, which, we are.
    I just thought I’d share that. I’m not a Bible expert or a teacher. It’s just my opinion.

no because that only exists in the minds of believers

thanks for sharing, weird but interesting

You can’t call yourself an unbeliever. You’re a believer, in flying pink elephants. Weird.

You’re welcome and I’m sorry it wasn’t more to your “normal” expectations. Your reply fulfilled my normal expectations.

invisible pink flying elephants and no you are :wink:

Whether you believe in pink elephants or you believe that I believe in pink elephants, you’re still a believer and your belief is still untrue. Not because it’s so silly, which it is, but because you can’t prove what you’re saying is true.

yes i believe you believe in your god, which you have no proof of and cant share a picture, video or soundclip of so indeed your god is an invisible pink flying elephant residing somewhere in your brain

which makes my belief proven and very true :wink: (or at least to me)

1 Like