Is Trump getting any?

So you have no desire for female companionship?

IF (celebacy == TRUE)
THEN NOT women visible
ELSE
yes women and make babies

This isn’t too hard for a liberal to understand or is it?

Maybe you should consider the catholic church. Not only is celibacy required but you get to wear a dress.

Do they have a bad-ass exclusive island to dwell on? Oh boy, I just love EXCLUSIVITY!

Well Daniel, it’s been fun but now I have to excuse myself. It’s time to start drinking and smoking legal marijuana. Good day.

Take care. Try to remain master of Your desires when drinking. God is watching you!!!

Daniel, don’t you think male only islands would lead to homosexuality?

I didn’t think of that. Does it? I watched several documentaries and they didn’t mention it. Those guys are SPIRITUALLY driven. Like monks and nun, You know?
The island has been in existence since the Byzantine Empire. One should for instance have been hearing about abominations as mentioned by you, if it ever happened…Doesn’t seem to be a major problem with people of faith…

You can’t be serious. Homosexuality is more common among people of faith than any other group. The Catholic Church spent the last two thousand years packing fudge. Isolate men anywhere, be it prisons or monasteries, and homosexuality will result. Men need women and women need men.

Isn’t that main-stream media propaganda?
I don’t know. The only direction I hear these accusations from is MSM.

The catholic church admits it.

Who do you mean, when You say “Catholic church”, MyBigMoon`?
I’d be extremely cautious when it comes to this “Pope Francis” leader. He is very suspicious in my eyes.
He certainly behaves oddly for a leader of that big church known for moral integrity and conservatism.
Bowing down to worldly leaders, brown-nosing non-christian denominatory leaders, kissing muslim feet, begging for the jews’ pardon etc… preaching liberalism left and right. IMHO he is a shill.
I am not Catholic, but know a lot of conservative Catholics personally. None of em is a fan of pope Francis. They liked the German one, his predecessor, way better.

Call me an Infowars conspiracy nut, but IMHO he is put in place to dismantle the catholic faith and church and Christianity in Europe in general to help the elites usher in faithless world-communism.

1 Like

It’s also worthwhile to mention here, that it was the Catholic church who departed from the ways of Christianity in the great schism, not byzantine orthodoxy.
Orthodoxy remained with the biblical form of government, namely the “council of elders” while the roman pope aspired another position: that of an infallible , unquestioned emperor.

I know all those things from “Youtube university”.
Youtube “the great schism”

You’re an Infowars conspiracy nut.

2 Likes