Huxley's "brave new world" character "Mustapha Mark"

lol. I note you didn’t answer clearly, but assuming you did mutilate your penis, I hope Nico follows your lead. You two are very similar.

uhm, iam only aware of 2 here at bbad that mutilated their penises, you and ishchadash…

i assure you that i wont be joining your club;)

You are aware that I mutilated my penis? lol.

yes, didnt you share this with everyone?

Only in your dreams, Dutchman.

ah your vasectomy happened naturally?

Ah, that. You appear not to know what a vasectomy is. That is a mutilation of testicles, not penises.

lol of course, my bad and here i thought testicles were part of someones penis

I can see why you thought that since you probably don’t have any to look at, but for the rest of us they are quite distinctly different.

lol yes your scrotum must be hanging around your neck

My neck is connected to my chest and is connected to my head, but those are three separate parts. The penis is not the same as testicles.

yes as i said, my bad lol

you two are part of the mutilation club and not the penis club… got it;)

Probably Mark.

You must have vagina eyes. They way you read that into “everything.”

If anyone of you avantgarde-BBADers “liked” audiobooks of the sinister, but enlightening “Brave New World” kind, paid attention to Reg’s wall prediction of a dystopic future, you will be blown away by Sol’s lecture of “Industrial Society and its future”

The crazy mathematician has been right all along and to the ease of the listener, he divided his manifesto into easiliy recognizable paragraphs.
Too bad he isn’t a religious person, so that he has little to offer as a solution besides “overthrow at any weak moment” and pretty vague phliosophy of “nature” as replacement for a determined, Matrixoid system. What boggles me. He clearly describes as done in “Benedict Option” by “Rod Dreher” that right after the “revolution” (or the escape) a fixed set of enduring rules and ideals will be needed to prevent a return of the system. Yet still he fails to see which kind of groups endured with great resilience over generations the crouching in of industrial society: Religious communities based on a common set of rules described in a holy scripture!

If only he had visited an Amish or likewise community before writing the manifesto…

1 Like

I believe the future will be dystopian…to us. Our history was dystopian to the wooly mammoth. The real thrust of my prediction is simply this: we will be surpassed and our territory usurped. The balance of power will never again be the same.

This is probably a good thing. Biological life is inherently ugly. We survive only through the death of other things. Far better to let life evolve into something less primitive.

Disgusting. Biological life is the only true known beauty. The creation - miraculous. Births are great. Our immune system is great. Even death is great, because without the promise of death and afterlife, one would be stuck in this world - forever…

We are not evolving. We are transforming. In the twinkling of an eye, we will be changed.

I am opting to evolve into more simple form of living - more close to our creator’s will for mankind.

The followers of Transhumanism and Cybernetics think that way now. The ones Ted K targeted with his attacks and pointed out in his “ISAIF” manifesto. In my opinion - sort of a holy book. Free that man from his Colorado prison cell already and put him into a high position!
Vaccines and genetical engineering to modify and “improve” god’s creation. Talking about rebuilding the tower of babel to escape god’s rule and punishment.

It is all making sense now. This is the spirit of Satan. Like Aleister Crowley said “man shall do whatever he wants” as in contrast to god’s " thy will be done". Man thinking about freeing mankind from the limits of a creator-god while becoming more of a slave to a satanic technocratic system with each step taken.

Cataclysmic conflict is ahead. Brace jewrself and seek refuge in Jeshua! No hope for us besides under his wings.

Insulin improves God’s creation for diabetics. Are you against insulin and other meds, too?