i posted two photos of myself from louisiana
i ain’t no beauty queen but i sure remember good

gracie is to say the least unappealing
this affects how others treat her
this informs her opinion of herself
she becomes what she looks like
she looks like what she became
a circle of bitter unhealthy okie without a thought in her head

What’s on the outside to one is what’s in the inside to another.

Thank you for pointing that out to me.

You clearly need room to hurt yourself. I’ll make it for you.

Do you think the climate is real?

There is no climate change. In fact, depending on where in time you measure from, the earth is cooling down. There is only a projected water crisis, according to world leaders. Try to keep up.

Michele, the earth cooling down is climate change.

Oh, my bad. You have proven me to be such a stupid idiot. Then how is the earth warming if the earth is cooling?

The fact that the earth is warming is really not in question. Even most nut jobs accept that it is warming. When you and I were young, sailing the Northwest Passage was only for adventurers and lunatics. Many died. Today it is a normal route for ships in summer. The ice melts enough in summer now for even big ships to pass.

The only question is whether this increase in temperature is man-made or natural. That’s really the only debate here.

1 Like

What’s there to debate? With the advent of HAARP there can be only one conclusion. Man is causing the increase in temperature.

So question 1 was WTH is HAARP? I found this on Wikipedia.

Then question 2 was WTH does this have to do with whether climate change is man-made? Then I found this buried in the article.

HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of weather manipulation. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this and other conspiracy theories are wrong, as claims made fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science.

Now I get it. Michele has found another nutty conspiracy theory to cling to. All is well with the world.

And cling to it I shall.

Research at the HAARP has included:

1. Producing high density plasma clouds in Earth’s upper atmosphere[23]

https://greenamerica.org/eat-less-meat-cool-planet#:~:text=When%20you%20take%20into%20account,ton%20of%20greenhouse%20gases%20annually.

Looks like going from meateating to vegetarianism is better for the environment than going from an ICE to a hybrid. Although, I put on 16000 miles a year, so probably not for me.

2 Likes