Horses and horsemanship

It is I. I fight bull in BBAD every day.

1 Like

I cheer everytime some bull is able to pick up some human idiot. I don‘t understand what‘s so fun in scaring animals and to kill them slowly in an unequal fight which only can be called torture for the pleasure of humans.

I just watched your video, thinki. I can agree to everything I’ve heard (except that Hempfling part, which rather was awkward). Of what I have seen, a saddle and whip isn‘t banned by those interviewed. The bit‘s in bridles and bosals are. Giving the pictures of abuse, I totally agree. But it‘s not that Black and white. It‘s not just a decision of free riding or no riding. Did you notice, that none of those free riders did ride outside a protected riding arena. Oh, I bet there are some videos to find on YouTube (as I posted such free riding videos even in the past). But I doubt there are many such experienced and trained riders (as well as horses), who can ride (and can be ridden) like that outside a protected riding arena. Horses are flight animals and even the best trained horse will panic in certain situations (like a tractor/truck starting it‘s engine or honking, or a dog barking and jumping around a horse). I rather ride a good trained horse using as less force as possible but have a tool like a bit in it‘s mouth for the case I need it.

I raise a glass every time I read about some bull managing to kill a bullfighter. The more bullfighters killed by bulls (or any other way, really), the better. I would even be ok with the bull then cutting the matador’s head off and displaying it at his home as a trophy, just like the matadors do in this sick ritual. I’m also no great admirer of the spectators who watch this “sport” for entertainment.

1 Like

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/horses-and-horsemanship/755/144?u=thinkingaboutit

i dont understand and it makes me sad; how can anyone cheer when a mother, a father, a family lose their child?

i posted several clips… sure, some people use all “tools” and some only a whip and some choose not to ride at all, we all make our own decisions (except the horses)

yes horses will panic or do whatever they want when they are allowed to, did you see that russian and the horse freaking out and running around like crazy for a while until it returned and wanted to play/train with the russian again?

did you see the science about saddles?
i think horses are not supposed to be ridden at all and should always be protected and kept away from humans that want to entertain themselves

Dude, we want to eat THE MEAT from a good bull, but before this, let us have a good show! This is what it is all about.

Respect level just grew by 50%. Just for clarification: What Do you exactly fight on bbad?

• MyBigMoon fights bulls like a Torero
  • MyBigMoon fights “the Bullgod” Mark
  • MyBigMoon fights bull s… on bbad
0 voters

…mmh. Bulls fought to death in good old Pamplona usually end up being sold and eaten by the crowd. So if a Torero gets killed in the fight…well…
So, Reg, are You by chance saying that You took a liking in…
…you know…
…the Meiwes incident…
…you know…
love cannibalism (link)?
…you know…
grafik

Do You like Your Toreros well done?

But events like these are soooo well suited to demonstrate Aryan Manliness to the bride of jewr choice, the Dulcinea if you want so, the one to conquer, you know!

Every woman I know thinks bullfighting is sick.

Here are two kids riding out with their ponies. You can see that they love their horses and treat them well. That’s like having a flashback into my childhood, as my horse Pia was of the same breed and the landscape looks like at home. Such riding isn‘t abuse. Contrary to the abuse which justly was addressed in the linked videos of you. You need to differ.

1 Like

as tina sings, whats love got to do with it?
many people will hurt others despite or because of love…it clouds reasoning and can turn facts into nonsense

if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true or at least in your mind and in kids minds, when they grow up it remains true no matter what evidence is presented… its called indoctrination

luckily after 15-20 mins the back of the horses will go numb and while the damage will continue they wont feel the abuse anymore

I think I had been born way too late. This is not my era.

What’s wrong, Daniel? Are matadors getting a bad wrap over using bulls for entertainment? Pick your lip up off the ground and put your best face on. You seem like the kind of guy who could lead a bull right straight into the lions den.

Well, matadors and runners tend to be slim though. I am pretty heavy for the job lately.

Just for fun and friends of classic horsemanship:

• Horses, more wild horses, the prairie and finally the right cigarette…

Are you obese, Daniel?

from experience i can say that the right answer should be yes even if you are not lol (unless you dont want decades of entertainment)

Look, friends, I am not obese. Barely 115kg on a 185cm frame. Much of it pure muscles. But if you had seen those Toreros you’d know that they are pretty wiry, slim and compact in size.
However, I do seek for a huge woman because the bible says that the body is our temple and I need a BIG temple. Also unless I go full Corilou, I may only have one wife (and also don’t wish for more), so if a muslim has 4 wifes a 50kg, to make up for it my wife should yield for those 200kg to make up for it.
I aim for 120kg up to 200kg, but 100kg should be min requirement. The “heavy load” fraction.
I had a BIG FISH on the hook, but due to different hearts and souls it went nowhere…

I think I’m going to hurl.

so you’re not gonna ask what his favourite sexual position is? lol

I have never understood guys who like fat chicks. My woman asked me once if I would leave her if she got fat and I said “yes”. At least I’m honest.

honesty is such a lonely word
everyone is so untrue
honesty is hardly ever heard
and mostly what i need from you