Golden Shower Warning issued at White House

What bothers you more? That he cheated on his wife or that he lied about it? And why do you care if you don’t even believe in marriage?

I’m so sorry. I put that in question form. What I meant was, You hypocrite!!! You’re bitching about him cheating on his wife and then lying about it but you don’t believe in marriage. You are such a damn hypocrite all the time.

Ah, Michele, this is a bad day for you so I won’t hold this nonsense against you. :slight_smile:

1. What in the world makes you think I’m against marriage? I don’t value the piece of paper offered by civil governments, but I hugely value marital relationships between men and women. I have such a relationship and I know you do, too. If there’s any better reason for the human race to exist, I don’t know of it.

2. Trump is a scumbag for cheating on his wife, but I wouldn’t remove him from office or criminally charge him for that. It’s their business, not mine.

3. Trump is a huge scumbag for not paying tens of thousands of people, especially as he focused on extremely poor victims such as dishwashers and other kitchen staff who can’t fight back. I would most definitely criminally charge him and remove him from office for that.

4. Trump is a scumbag for paying countless prostitutes and since that act is illegal in your country, I believe it appropriate to criminally charge him and remove him from office for that. This doesn’t include the incident where he allegedly got urinated on by Russian prostitutes as that gross act and prostitution are both legal in Russia.

5. Trump is a scumbag for paying hush money to two prostitutes to help his campaign, and since this appears to be a campaign finance violation, I believe it appropriate to criminally charge him and remove him from office for that.

6. Trump is a huge scumbag for sexually assaulting a dozen women. I believe it appropriate to criminally charge him and remove him from office for that.

7. I don’t think Trump is a scumbag for knowing about the meeting with the Russian lawyer, but if that’s what it takes to bring him down, I’ll take it. If you execute a mass murderer for a crime he didn’t happen to commit, whatever, call it even.

This is a good day for me. :slight_smile: I’m not going to allow myself to become overconfident, though. Trump has survived many other things that I thought would bring him down. This could be one more.

Edited to add:

Yeah, it’s not really about the paper. It’s about the vow before…

He cheated on his first wife with his second wife. I never believed him.

1 Like