German Protests

Massive Protests as German Farmers Decry Stringent Regulations

Geez, they seem to be in an unhappy state. I hope they work through it. Seems like there are a lot of protests going on all over the world.

I received these as gifts from germany. One of them looks like daffy duck after an unfortunate accident. I used to wear these with outfits like shorts etc, Now I just use them for yardwork or whenever I need a hat I wash them in the washer and dry them in the dryer all the same like my other hats.

In this new world, the only legitimate protesters are healthcare workers who are protesting the protesters for protesting. We hear your cry but it’s falling on deaf ears because our freedom is being stolen from us and given to a hand full of essential workers around the world. We aren’t going to just sit in our homes and watch it happen.

I don’t get your post. Who are you defending? At first it sounds like the healthcare workers but then it sounds like the lockdown protesters.

Hahaha! You might as well give up. If you don’t get it now, you will never get it. I’m not defending anyone. I think it’s insane to be out protesting in the middle of a pandemic. I also think it’s hypocritical to protest protesters protesting.