Free Speech

Pastor Lindstedt got on on gab.com but when he became inactive (apart from his 1000 court cases against other CI people), I lost interest.

You shouldn’t put the Lord’s name in vain.

If you prefixed it with a “national-” you might have had received a better feedback, soy-boy.

I’ll post this in the Free Speech topic-

Jesus was on the cross.
He leaned over and said to Paul -
“I can see your house from here”.

A man brings home a bouquet of flowers for his wife.
Wife: “I guess I’ll have to spread my legs.”
Man: “You ain’t got a vase?”

1 Like

This guy just got jailed in China for tweeting pictures of Winnie the Pooh and Lawrence Limburger while he was in the USA. He wasn’t even on Chinese soil when he committed these unspeakable crimes. China is not my idea of paradise.

I doubt this will amount to anything but we’ll see.

1 Like

lol encryption would help zuckerberg because then no other people would be able to profit from all the data he collected

Why are you discussing this?

That is the problem your hearing and sight are dull becuase of poor health. Not because there is some magic in trading something or causing more demand for an illegal activity.

I was probably thinking out loud and wished someone would shut up or die. Just guessing.

thats refreshing… usually when religious people talk about killing they will describe it as helping someone to the after life…

If you keep saying stupid things I’m going to have to stop talking to you.

ah ok… everyone knows thats not going to happen… maybe you will change your mind lol

The Swiss are voting today on a bill that would jail people for up to three years for saying bad things about sodomy.

1 Like

And the vote passed.

interesting, considering their largest party is extreme right

You need to stay out of Switzerland.

Zuckerberg has a good point here. Right now we’re counting on individual tech giants to decide what is free speech and what is actionable speech. This is stupid. We need clear rules. Of course, governments don’t want to give us clear rules because their true long term goal is total control of all speech, which would be intolerable at this point in history, so they keep chipping away at free speech until they finally achieve their goal without anyone noticing. They will win in the end, and we will lose.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/free-speech/775/15?u=thinkingaboutit

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/31/tech/zuckerberg-facebook-speech-utah/index.html

thats from 2 weeks ago lol how quickly people can change their mind when they fear they might get sued / lose money