Free Speech

lol all those years of promoting freedom of speech and encouraging you to speak your mind and you still believe i want to silence you?!

i believe real meaningful change can only come from within and people should only change when they want to

Lolololololol. You’re still as funny as ever.

I bet your mouth isn’t the only thing about you that’s huge.

age of grace seems to have a copy of roget’s on a hard disk
on the b side of the stone tablet which is the only place she keeps the ten commandments
get it?
hard disk?
stone disk?
“keep my commandments”?
keeps the commandments?
forget it

Why, thank you, Will. They say my smile is the best part of my face so if you keep talking, I should flash you again on November 3.

How original, Nico.

On this we disagree, but I have another question, Nico. The other day the yanks uncovered a plot to kidnap and execute the governor of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer. No actions had been taken yet. They were only exchanging free speech about how and when and where to do it. This should be allowed in your twisted world, yes? I mean, free speech should have no limits according to you, right? No punishment at all for this, correct?

It is my free speech to call you Nico, Nico.

yes, free speech is free speech; why should your childish behaviour be legal and others illegal?

Because my free speech doesn’t involve plans to murder anyone.

I have to admit you answered straight today, like the old Nico.

lol people have been killed for much less than calling names so your words could be considered an instigation to murder…

talking about food recipes could be considered a conspiracy for those that have a food allergy

there are even those that like to only hear about themselves and what interests them and would like to see all other talk illegal…

it could be called that by people hopelessly trying to defend ridiculous relativistic arguments

yes indeed, never underestimate human ingenuity/stupidity and the need of some people to try and force others what to say or not

1 Like

Airway clearance fee should be charged.

on bbad.com you can’t post iwillfightyouwithmyfists with all the proper spacing.
it’'s a lot funnier than the pap silky and grace type
but that’s my opinion
reg has another
and you can’t type bbad.com without spellcheck underlining it.
censorship has a silent bbad.com attached to it

That silly limitation is because of a user called os@m@ who would spam that phrase endlessly (like literally hundreds of times per day). It took me ages to delete it. BBAD has total free speech, unless it is inconvenient at which point I don’t care about anyone’s rights.

By the way, that spell checker you’re on about is in your browser. BBAD has nothing to do with it.

you are correct sir
let’s switch to talking about my browser

it let’s me post “i will murder you with my bare hands” without red lines or prohibition

there’s always some reason
to feel not good enough

I WILL GIVE YOU BETTER REASONS
REASONS THE WORLD HAS
never mind i don’t care that much i have always found a way to type
and will till i can’t

i will fi*ht you with my fists

i will fight you with my fists

Just add an extra space between will and fight.

is that a normal grammatical rule or yours?

have you counted silky’s posts today?
or some other time frame you choose
silky found a way to make you like him
owhatshisname did not
so you spent ages
sorry i didn’t grab the quote
ages
hundreds per day
define spam
BBAD has total free speech, unless
where does total fit with unless?
IT’S TOTAL CAUSE I CAN SPELL TOTAL