Cars

Did you watch that video I posted yesterday?

In ā€œClinton body countā€?

It was kind of interesting and drew a bit of a picture of whatā€™s coming.

Iā€™m assuming you didnā€™t from the sound of your silence lol

If thereā€™s evidence against Clinton, someone should report it. If thereā€™s no evidence, I donā€™t care.

Thatā€™s just it, Reg, it has been reported.

Have you travelled around the world, Reg?

*Cast a line, snag a Reg, real, real, real, pulllll!!! lol *must be dinner time.

It has been reported? I am not aware of any evidence at all. A day or two ago, I asked you for evidence and you said it had all been destroyed, and then linked to a story about some guy who destroyed a box of papers admitting he didnā€™t know what was in the box.

Iā€™ve traveled a lot but really these last few years are the first time Iā€™ve done it relaxed and with no purpose other than to see the world. Itā€™s wonderful doing it this way.

And yes, Iā€™m multitasking. My woman is trying to figure out how to do DNA barcoding of mites for her PhD project and Iā€™m helping her look.

What time did you get to bed last night?

Keep looking or sheā€™s going to know you are distracted lol

Still looking? lol

Not late. Maybe midnight. I am much more productive if I go to sleep early and wake up early.

Were you productive today?

Not very but I had a good week so one soft day doesnā€™t matter. I also want to lose a few kilos so I am not eating much, which lowers my productivity.

I envision you accomplishing most of your productivity by way of phone.

So what are you eating?

No, youā€™re mistaken. One thing I pride myself on is learning from my errors. Back in my medical software days, I realized I hated talking on the phone and so I guided my life to where I donā€™t need to talk on the phone at all. I do all my work on my laptop.

Granola, mostly. One more month of this and I should be at my optimum weight (85 kilos) and can start eating healthy again.

1 Like

Technology is a nice blessing for our generation in time. So why did you stop ā€œmultitaskingā€ yesterday? Was it something I said? :no_mouth:

And how long are you going to keep me blocked? lol

I didnā€™t block you. I come and go here like everyone.