Falling oil prices—followed by rising gas prices

GeeZe, yelling at the cat. I would have been praising it.

Yeah, such a pottymouth.

This should be good news but you can’t just assume every positive thing you read is going to fix your own situation. I read somewhere last night that Dow futures were sliding after this news broke. Idk what’s going on. I haven’t read the paper yet. I’m almost afraid to check Robinhood.

We were given the two week prep warning yesterday. For us, this is not an unexpected downturn in the oil industry. I remember the last one like it was yesterday but it was Jan. 2016. This is not new to us.

We have nine wells on the books. The plan is to stack out after those are drilled, until July. That is, if oil prices reach the 40 dollar range.

With an ever present glut in oil and the coronavirus shutting down travel globally, I personally don’t expect oil prices to get back into the affordable drilling range until something closer to next year.

1 Like

I wonder if Kaiju have anything to do with the pirce of oil. They should, and they should do more.

I think that’s a reasonable expectation. This might totally destroy Canada’s oil sands. Break-even for the oil sands industry is $40 USD. Lots of people, especially in Alberta but also nation-wide, are going to be hurting badly.

Canada will recover. Your sands have full production capacity every year for the life of the pad. Our wells lose production after the first year until the life of the well is exhausted.

I went to bar trivia months and months ago. We were in 4th place out of 13. The final question was, "what country does USA import most of its oil from? We got it wrong. I don’t remember what we said but the correct answer was Canada.

The Earth belongs to Kaiju.

Are these 9 wells that you own?

Michele you can dissipate your atoms as far back through space and time only to go back to the days of American slavery. Thus for a person to exist with a different skin color than you, that person has to be a slave to you whom you will show your necessity for that person’s existence by providing shelter, work, and food selections you make.

You are still trying to force frame fit that every opportunity you get.

Please don’t try that with me. Stop trying to make something that is acceptable or acknowledgeable to your limited capacity of understanding. Stop trying to use me for slave work.

Stop. Don’t try again.

You are limiting my existence too, too much by putting on a par with yours.

Just be yourself and only yourself. You have more in life than you can even use or enjoy.

So if she takes your advice she will be just as happy as you are?

1 Like

Mark, in my opinion you should take what Will just wrote seriously. Nobody comes here looking for advice. We are all our own people. Nobody cares what others think they should do with their finances or their women or their bodies, nor do we generally ask for advice on any of those topics. I believe your life here (and everywhere) would be better if you just let people live as they please. << some unsolicited advice right there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nonsense, Reg. Advice is free speech.

I’m sorry. Can you expand on this because I don’t understand what you are saying.

Again, I am sorry. I don’t know what you are talking about.

I am truly sorry. I don’t think I can communicate with you considering my limited capacity of understanding. Perhaps if you reword and try again?

Force frame fit what? You aren’t being clear.

That’s not true. I’ve never put on a par. What’s a par.

I’m not being myself? What am I doing that makes you think I’m not being myself?

Lost me again.

Do you emulsifying yourself with questions as a response to a post makes you appear more rational?

You can’t do the math you can’t even do multiplication all you can do is be fat and make yourself an emulsification.

Don’t cloud the thinking of others.

Nobody is questioning his free speech here. This was just some unsolicited advice about what might be a better way to approach conversation with others. I have free speech here, too.

His capacity of understanding must be lacking or he’s ignoring you. Could you speak up? Your voice is so soft, I don’t think he heard you.

nxnbnbnnbn bdcfhg