Falling oil prices—followed by rising gas prices

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/5-reasons-oil-prices-are-in-a-history-setting-tailspin/ar-BBPFZ61?li=BBnbfcN
Donald Trump wants oil prices to fall even further. That is going to hurt but I love this man for it.

Maybe, but it’s unrequited love.

While at first glance it may appear Trump looks upon the oilfield sector and in particular, big oil corporations with disdain, his decision to abandon this sector is not surprising. He may not love me but he loves this country and he is expressing that love by lowering fuel prices for an entire nation. Considering all he has been through, I can honestly say I believe I would probably do the same.

Trump has only one love and that is himself.

1 Like

Loving your country. I guess that can mean a lot of different things for different people. For me, you would have to care about the people in your country, so that would exclude him from my view of “love for country.” His reaction to the 42 plus people that have died in California was totally disgusting. You have to care about all the states. Even states like Mississippi and Oklahoma, let alone California.

Then this administration will resemble the last.

I don’t remember Obama trashing red states. Do you have any examples?

Not even one! Obama took it a step further when he trashed our God.

I don’t remember that. Do you have an example?

I don’t remember that either. I’m guessing Obama is more religious than trump, not that it matters.

It’s just another right wing lie. You start to get used to them after a while.

Lying is your department, OldMan!

Ah yes. Here is the source of that remarkable video.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/PHforAmerica.com

And more information on Stephen Marks who produced the video.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Stephen_Marks

Does repeating the lies of liars make you a liar or merely ignorant. Trying to understand.

Did anyone actually watch the video? I did and I agree 100% with Obama.

“Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy?” Obama asked in the speech. "Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith? Or should we just stick to the Sermon on the Mount?

“So before we get carried away, let’s read our Bible now,” Obama said, to cheers. “Folks haven’t been reading their Bible.”

He also called Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount “a passage that is so radical that it’s doubtful that our Defense Department would survive its application.”

I watched the chopped up video. My son has strayed from the faith so I must stone him. I also strayed from the faith and stone myself nightly. Michelle has admitted straying from the faith so she must be stoned (and probably is).

From her previous posts I think she’s stoned more than the rest of us combined.

I must say, I don’t recall ever getting stoned quite like the stoning I experience here.

I started intake of more oil to rely less on baby oil for wiping. Lucky Reg has a bidet and has to rinse off like an ice cream scooper server for 2 minutes. i hear some people use the water from the toilet. Of course Will lines the under part of his fingernails with feces and lets them dry out to take advantage of the lowered immunities and shock when he gets drunks and starts hard slapping people. Michele can’t help but fish like an eagle.