Europe shall abandon misunderstood tolerance

Gunda!
I have to admit, there is actually a positive aspect of islamic attacks:
—> Drachenlord reaction streams

Du bist an boarischer Landsmann (frau). You are able to understand him!

• “Wien has got islamic terrorism - I got trolls”
  • “Mobbing is like islamic terrorism - I already have been looking into gun barrels”
  • “Okay, some people died - but yesterday someone walked by my hood VIOLATING Corona regulations!!!”
  • “One single day of terror is nothing in comparison to 7 years of Internet hate”

Drachenlord discord is the answer to our times. While islamists roam freely EU regulates Coroana and gender speech. Gotta love it. You will love it. Well, not as much, because You are a woman and some guys on Discord haven’t seen or heard a woman in years and they let you know it (“Cave-dwellers”).

→ You have to try out the Discord experience!!! I feel like losing brain each minute I dwell there. And it feels great. I literalily havent heard anywhere else about the islamists before, but only on Drachenlord discord. I am more successful at abstaining from the world than Reg! -->GREAT SUCCESS!

→ On Drachenlord Discord (and its re-streams) you can chose either the side of

• “Speerlutscher” (yes-sayers to Drache’s absurdities, figuring out how deep you can stick it into your throat), also gamers on steam. Sadly enough, they got admin-powers hence they’re randomly kicking Drachis or haters
  • “Drachis” (posting idiotic comments, most of the time not knowing neither topic nor what they are doing, slightly trolling the haters, hence donating from time to time) and
  • “Haters” (going apeshit all the time, trolling, commentating and re-streaming)

I tend to dwell on the Drachi-side-of-life
Some lengthy Fischkopp hater reaction to Drache:

@Reg German Discord troll-scene is Talkshoe troll-trash-comedy-insanity PLATINUM, but turbo-charged!

living in europe should have taught you better
they had the atlantic wall (festung europe)
how’d that work out?
they had the berlin wall
how’d that work out?
but if you think a wall similar to the mexican wall will help the refugee problem in europe, we can say it’s already done, and the muslims paid for it all

To Gunda’s defense: The wall of “Drachenschanze” in northern Bavaria is still standing, dude, still going strong. Resisting the hater invasion.

Drachenlord beats EU in anti illegal immigration policy.
Proof:

i forgot that not a single allied soldier got into bavaria in wwII
thanks for reminding me
dude

You’re welcome!

Good question.
Even though there is evidence that “Rudi was in der Waffen-SS”
grafik
and Drache himself defended the ̶s̶̶t̶̶o̶̶l̶̶e̶̶n̶ rightfully German owned Czar furniture with his MG42 machine-gun from all of You Yankee invaders
ezgif-7-69d874a59058
I don’t actually know if any ONE US soldier overcame Drachenschanze-wall and made it to Altschauerberg’s Drachenschanze thereby overcoming this invincible Bavarian stronghold.

…or in short: TRUMP - BUILD THAT WALL (and let Mexico pay for it)

zbzfdgnbfgn

did bannon ever pay for it?

Under Trump rule, probably twice.

I searched for a good thread to post this. I chose this one, mainly to antagonize Gunda. They haven’t abandoned it yet, Frau Gunda.

PS: The Germans wrote the Ode to Joy but it belongs to the world now. If there could ever be a single anthem for the entire human race, this is it.

Edited to add: Europeans dealing with quarantine. Well.

I watched your video. Did you notice how white the crowd was? Looks like a Klan rally as far as demographics go. It just seems that EU freaks seem to be 90%+ white.

Until now, it “belongs” to the f’in EU

beethoven wrote that and technically he isnt german but austrian since germany didnt exist in 1770, it was all little states ruled by the austrian emperor

you could also argue he was belgian/flemish since his name is dutch/belgian and his grandfather immigrated from belgium

I got a better song about Germans dealing with plandemic quarantine

I did notice. Europe is still very white but whites aren’t breeding. Things will change. Race mixing is now common although admittedly not ubiquitous.

No, Daniel, we have co-opted it. It is the EU anthem, yes, but it is also everyone’s now.

The Austrians have the world convinced that Hitler was German and Beethoven was Austrian, neither being true.

Well, Uncle A. himself rejected the sickly weak and multiethnic Austro-Hungarian empire on every occasion in his book and also volunteered for the German army in WW 1, so he self-proclaimed Germanhood

True, but last time I looked, Braunau am Inn was in Austria.

The whole concept of race isn’t bound to geographical regions AFAIK. He claimed to be of German descent. E.g. I have never heard anybody claiming Uncle A. had been hungarian because of the fact, Braunau had been located in the Austro-hungarian empire by the time of his birth.

Well, this opens a can of worms. Is there a German race? Is there an Austrian race? My guess is that there is no significant genetic difference between Germans, French, Belgians, Dutch, Austrians, and Hungarians. I could be wrong. I have no data. It’s just my guess.

If my guess is correct, then there is no German race and no Austrian race, and geographic regions are all that’s left for those concerning themselves with such silly things. I personally don’t care about his genetic makeup OR his birthplace OR his cultural identity. All those things are just silly window dressing anyway.

You should! The bible also cared! In Mathew (was it Mathew?), the blood of Yeshua is presented portraying his descendence from

• Adam (man)
  • King David (royal priesthood)
    Even though, I have to admit, that there are some mayor flaws from a materialistic western standpoint. (You know: Ruth not being Israelite at all, Joseph not his biological father, Tamar having been a whore, King David marrying another man’s wife (he killed Uriah totally going against god’s law). Ahhh, it is a mess with us. Ruth the foreigner voluntarily joining out of love almost being the best part of it…

!!Be cautious not to take the wrong medicine overwriting your HERITAGE with strange, artificial genes, so the blood covenant of Jeshuah won’t be able to save you from the lake of fire anymore!!

Race might be the blood line in a very western, materialistic view. Just like the notion of being able to “modify” our immune system by a one-size-fits-all genetically engineered medicine.