Elections

I don’t think Biden was always dumb, although he’s clearly senile now. I don’t mean that in a nasty way. We all slow down and growing old is no crime. Even in youth, though, he did things that just won’t wash today. He was from a generation whose norms of behaviour were drastically different, where it was ok to touch women you didn’t know and so on. Trump voters don’t care but he’s not going to win any Trump voters, and democrats and independents do care.

1 Like

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/election/925/31?u=thinkingaboutit
yes (grr lol) that comes natural
to me its way more interesting to learn about other opinions and their motivation than hearing someone agrees with you

I agree. I don’t think joe was always dumb.

Bloomberg has racial issues.

“You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of people that are getting killed.”

I don’t know how they are the ones dying if they have guns in their hands but I’m sure Bloomberg has a logical explanation for that weird statement. The main thing is that they way to solve crime in minority neighborhoods is to “throw them against the wall.”

Which one of you liberals are voting for bloomberg?

If they really cared, they would vote for the Right candidate instead of any wrong liberal.

Senile sounds pretty nasty.

You are excusing Biden for the same reason you condemned Trump.

Senile is not nasty. We will all face it.

I’m not excusing Biden at all. I said quite clearly that these issues will be a problem for him, and it’s not a problem for Trump because his voters are generally uneducated rednecks (no offense intended).

Offended, but I considered the source.

I just voted.

2 Likes

“Zuckerberg’s $500 million given to election officials was used to treat voters unequally and improperly influence the election for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
According to the report, the nonprofit earlier this year “began sending agents into states to recruit certain Democrat strongholds”
That kind of privatization of elections “undermines the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), requires state election plans to be submitted to federal officials and approved and requires respect for equal protection by making all resources available equally to all voters,” the report states.”

It’s much easier to understand why Zuckerberg said Facebook wasn’t going to be the arbiter of truth.

chinese propaganda

The only dependable source for reliable news. You probably shouldn’t read it. All sorts of dirty deeds from China are being revealed, which may trigger some unpleasant war memories.

“Chinese developers are “under the hood” of the software that has infiltrated at least two of the main voting systems in the United States.
Byrne says that he fell in with cyber experts who had been looking at election manipulation since 2018 when they were hired as part of a blue-ribbon commission set up to examine potential election fraud in Texas.
“That group has had two years to really reverse engineer what the rest of America has had a couple of weeks to understand,”
Byrne says the pattern of manipulation can be identified through examining three key points—what he calls “three buckets of facts.”
When you put those three different narratives together, they also just come together perfectly. They all reinforce each other.””

Keep in mind, this is “Chinese propaganda.”

casdcsdc

mklmnn

They cheated and covered it up and now they accuse Republicans of cheating to expose the cheaters. So it seems to be okay for the Left to take from the Right but to fight for Justice is forbidden. That’s the way I see it. They don’t really understand how their behavior has pierced our souls and they are apparently too stupid to know how to right their wrong.

I should correct this statement because they are obviously not stupid. They have manipulated the voting system, the media, judges and politicians. They deceived voters and disrespected the Supreme Court and they demand we show them respect while they destroy our country, economy and have humiliated us in the presence of foreign leaders every day since the election.

Geo-tracking ballot traffickers.

Who needs assistants when you can multi-task your way to victory.

lol. Serious wingnuttery.

1 Like

Don’t worry, NH. You will have one option.

1 Like