Coronavirus

I would but children aren’t allowed to vote.

interesting society you live in… children arent allowed to vote and only grandpas become president lol

That’s because everyone in California is allowed to vote.

I’m guessing illegal aliens have a lower percentage of atheism. Possibly due to less education. Do you want to kick out illegals or atheists?

It does seem that most college grads are less religious. Religion was never brought up at my state university which was a good thing. I wasn’t there for it. My hematology teacher would have been a nun if she wasn’t a university professor.

I always sense this. The higher the education, the further away from God a person gets. What, in education, teaches you people this?

No. I’d prefer illegals go out and come back in again through legal channels. You should support the law against illegals. You have a wife you can’t really protect, especially if you don’t own a gun. Try not to take that personal. It’s a disturbing truth.
It’s always a good day if an atheist is converted.

How is this possible…

…if this is true.

It was never taught. She was catholic, which you wouldn’t have liked. She graduated from Georgetown, a jesuit school. I found out from spending time with her for 3 years, not for anything taught in class.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/201402/why-are-educated-people-more-likely-be-atheists

If religion is essentially a mechanism for dealing with unpleasant emotions, it is most useful when life is most difficult, as in disease-ravaged poverty-stricken sub-Saharan Africa and least useful when the quality of life is good, as is true of godless Europe.

The Bible tells you this. Matthew 6: 24. How intellectual of the writer of this article.

I feel compelled to add to this.

Paul was an educated man. He persecuted Christian’s. To someone like me, he probably would have appeared to be an evil and hate-filled man. He had to literally be blinded by the Light in order to see the Truth for Who He was. I suspect that’s what it took to convince him because his lifted up education and probably financially comfortable lifestyle covered his eyes in scales too heavy to lift alone. He had to have secretly prayed and asked, in faith and in Jesus’ Name, for God to reveal the Truth to him or that event would not have happened.
God was merciful towards Paul because He searches the deep things of the heart.

Truth. This should be chilling to you.

Truth again. You are full of truth this morning.

Yes, and he told you to wear head coverings when you pray or you should have your hair cut off.

Ah, yes, I shudder to think in the presence of such ungratefulness toward God.

Yeah, I’m fat that way.

I’ll go get my hair cut, just like yours.

i know you are a strong woman but didnt know you also have balls and shave them like reg? :wink:

I suppose this is the next phase of the COVID plandemic, spoken of by Gates. Mothers subconsciously torturing their children in the name of World Health. Save the planet, test and torture the contagious children.

here we have gracie’s friends protesting from inertia against covid restrictions

More than 1,000 vehicles, including 18-wheeler trucks, RVs and other cars, parked as part of a rally at Hagerstown Speedway in Maryland on Saturday. (Stephanie Keith/Reuters)

Michele, this insane fake news you post is quite irritating at times. It is not mandatory to perform covid tests on anyone in Bavaria, children or otherwise. You might have noticed all those equally insane QAnon predictions about Trump taking power back last year didn’t come true either.

My hospital announced thursday evening, nonpatient areas do not need to wear a mask. That means I don’t have to wear a mask over 99% of the time after wearing one for 3600 hours over the last 2 years. I haven’t seen that many smiles in a long time. It was probably my best day of the year.

2 Likes

wasn’t the epidemic over two weeks ago?
maybe nickie missed it
having your head up your ass will do that

brazxil had a higher per capita covid death rate than ukraine
who is the comedian now, mr bolsonaro?

51 million people in china just went into lockdown.

This is good news if you are a fan of the chip shortage and want to eliminate cars or make them harder to get.