Coronavirus

i like to keep things simple
why do you think you need schooling? you already have your one and only divine truth dont you?

poor thing, she is what? 95 now?

ah no, 94 lol

About the truthā€¦you were saying?

i said i know little about it but you claim to be the expert that knows the one and only truth

Then why do you keep trying to complicate everything?

Because you told me you only have opinions and no truth so I thought you need to teach me the truth through untruthful opinion, you know, the way (they) teach.

lol i dont, i simplify things by sharing my opinions and asking questions;)
why do you think i try to complicate things?

thats not logical, if i only have opinions then it would make sense that i share or not share my opinions

lol you really should specify when you type ā€œtheyā€ or i will think you are referring to me as well again

Thatā€™s not logical. Either your opinions are truth or they are lies. Donā€™t make it complicated by trying to pass it off as an opinion when you are clearly stating that your opinion is the truth as you see it.

Why should I? You should say Jesus, the Son of God when you speak about the Truth but you donā€™t seem to think thatā€™s necessary.

or its aimple: opinions are just opinionsā€¦

Yeah thatā€™s one thing we have plenty of here. Aimple opinions.

lol to make it easier on everyone and especially me of courseā€¦

you already know your 1 truth so i dont see why i should mention your jesus or your god when i speak about truths

lol aimpleā€¦ can you tell iam on my phone now?

You could be on worse.

You donā€™t speak about truths, remember? You speak about opinions.

Try to keep your opinions straight would ya.

yes i guess sitting on barbed wire or a cactus would be worse

lol no i dont remember that, just because i dont have any truths doesnt mean i cant talk about them?

maybe next timeā€¦ or not;)

when the pope is pro corona vaccination you know there is something not quite rightā€¦

he does know the most effective way to use a mask: as a handkerchief to blow your nose!

Itā€™s serious. My father was called back to the ER with an infection from his tests. He will stay the night and hopefully come back tomorrow after they load him with antibiotics. Iā€™m glad I am not working right now and brining in COVID or Corona. Itā€™s getting hard to fight these things with all the waste coming my way.

Seniors are especially sensitive. Itā€™s a shame when you are young and a senior is your immune system. Or talking tough about no excuse not to work when you have no immune system and are sickening others with your prolonged impossible sick living.

Gorillas tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. I wonder if they can develop COVID-19.

Does your dad have pneumonia?