Coronavirus

If you can “see” things than maybe there is hope. I’m glad things turned out well my father is making things the worst possible. He has no trace of cancer and should discontinue the meds. There is no trace but he keeps taking meds and not eating. A lot of meds and all the symptoms he has are exactly those listed for the meds. Hopefully we can get him to go in. Also his feet. It is also his Doctor.

My mother seems better and the rest of my family but my older sister seems only able to accept life on a very limited spectrum.

Death is so heavy for me. I need to be myself to beat it not have people constantly crashing their health and zeroing immunities for some weak body pleasure. Like a watery diarrhea trickle and no force.

You might try to “see” Black Jesus. Be ready at the first glimpse if you can “see”. Better than Will’s Balut.

[Faith over pandemic: Thousands of pilgrims gather in Manila | Coronavirus pandemic News | Al Jazeera](https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/9/thousands-of-nazarene-pilgrims-flock-to-manila-amid-covid-worries)

Boy, do I see a few things. I wish you could see what I see. Hahahaha

I’m really sorry about your dad. Don’t send him to the hospital. He will die there. That’s where we take people to die now.
Does he need those medications? I mean, have you looked at them to see what is necessary, like Bystolic?

Feed her your garbage food and expand her horizons.

Don’t worry about death. God’s Word promises us that man is appointed once to die and then judgment.
Hebrews 9:27

Who is yourself? I don’t know you so I can’t be sure if you are being yourself or not. Crashing your Heath really sucks. Why don’t you just wait a minute and let someone else do it for you. So much easier and fun fun for the family too. Who doesn’t like zeroing immunities for weak body pleasure. Not me. I’m all about diarrhea and if you don’t believe me, ask anyone here. They all know me better than I know myself and they will tell you over and over if you refuse to believe them. They will tell you their truth until you have no choice but to accept it as the gospel and, by that time, there will be no other.

I don’t know how you can see anything behind those scales.

If Trumps rally’s are super spreaders, why aren’t all the conservatives dead?

thats not true; i dont think you are all about diarrhea, i dont know you better than you do and i dont tell anyone such nonsense

See what I mean. I just spoke a truth and already one has leapt to the front of the line to call me a liar and insist their truth is the gospel.

interesting, so you believe i think you are all about diarrhea and i know you better than you and i force my truths upon you? lol

No, you just told the world what I said was not true when it is.

lol if your answer is no then what you said was not true…

Whatever you say, Doc.

lol just read please, iam not your doc or your enemy… iam me, someone that doesnt think you are all about diarrhea and want to hear all about your ideas and truth

Whatever you say, Doc.

ok if you insist… if i was a doc and had to diagnose you then i would think you enjoy playing the “hurt puppy” act

Today I’m played the fed-up bitch act.

I believe I am understanding what you are saying. There is more than one truth accept my truth. Then it’s “not true.”

death penalty said that!? lol never thought i would have to agree with death penalty…

no i dont think you understand what iam saying and i really dont like when people agree with me lol but luckily that almost never happens (because i usually dont let that happen;))

i said:

if you want to argue that you are all about diarrhea and believe everyone else feels that way you can indeed claim its true and actually believe that is true but dont expect me to agree with such nonsense;)

you have your 1 and only divine truth, others also have their truth or truths… to me its only opinions, believes, views, thoughts… things we all have, what is interesting to me is why and the reasons and justifications behind those things

If my truth is not true that means your truth is the only truth m. Is t that right, thinki.

no agi, i have no truths

Did I say everyone thinks I’m diarrhea. I’m pretty sure I said that about myself and not about what others think of me. What I did say about others in a nutshell us that my truth is invalid.

So you have no truth? Who are you to tell me my truth is not true then?

you said this:

thinkingaboutit