Coronavirus

apparently he had no other health issues:

where did you hear/read that?

It typically takes a few weeks for the body to build immunity after vaccination. That means it’s possible a person could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 just before or just after vaccination and get sick. This is because the vaccine has not had enough time to provide protection.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits/facts.html

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/12/30/california-er-nurse-tests-positive-for-covid-19-a-week-after-getting-vaccine/amp/

ah ok thanks

Republican. Who cares?

We just beat this. It would’ve been a hassle.

1 Like

Virginia Senator Ben Chafin died from the coronavirus. One can only wonder why the MSM or any media for that matter, didn’t print the story when he was diagnosed positive but many and I might venture to say all media outlets printed his death from the coronavirus. He was a Republican so it should have been reported by CNN at the very least. I wonder what he did to deserve that.

he was a republican

1 Like

Exactly. So why didn’t he get the coverage every other Republican has received that contracted the virus?

maybe they were hoping people would go see him and get infected

No. The humiliation is in the reported news and the way it’s reported by liberals. The threw away an opportunity to humiliate him for either not wearing a mask or not following the same guidelines everyone else has to follow and yet his death is all I get when I Google him.

such a worthy cause he died for

you night say he died of being a dumbass

1 Like

Yeah, a real sacrificial lamb.

did he wear a mask or refuse to for freedoms sake?

trumpsters should not be vaccinated

1 Like

when the wind blows does it make your vagina whistle? or does it make a flapping sound?

fsdfsdafsdasdfasdfasdfdsfsdfsdqaf

Everyone knows if he wore a mask, he would never have come into contact the virus.

I don’t know. Does your balls touch the ground when you get up from your easy chair?

I just got my DNA/Ancestry test kit. Should I send in the sample Monday or wait until the vaccine has been rolled out a few months down?

vxczvzcxvxc