Coronavirus

There is a lot of truth to this, even though I’m on the other side of the masks/vaccine debate. The fact is that many changes are here to stay.

Most will be positive. What’s wrong with more people using antibacterial gel or leaving a bit of space instead of crowding their smelly selves right up to other people? I also absolutely support people wearing masks when they are sick to minimize the spread of whatever they have.

Some will be negative. I don’t believe masks will be mandated but yes, they will be common. Some people will dose up on drugs to preemptively fight whatever disease they currently fear. There will also be endless paranoia about whatever the next pandemic will be. Many people have embraced paranoia and won’t give it up easily.

They are making flight attendants wear disposable diapers.

Nothing. I’m all for space and hygiene.

I support this view as well.

This is where we part ways. I believe you are wrong here. Biden has already stated he will request a mask mandate in federal buildings.

I would fear the man-made drugs more than the disease.
Take more drugs and become desensitized to the normalization of mask wearing. Once that’s accomplished, normalize military distribution of all future vaccines. It’s one thing for the military to fight for us in another country but I don’t want them distributing vaccines even in my general direction.

We have reason to be paranoid since our destruction is their long term goal.

1 Like

waiting in line at the goodwill to pay for our books
some lady complimented my girlfriend on her mask
kinda “oh, i like your purse”
only she said mask
if you gotta, you might as well make it seem like an accesory
regarding nick’s comment
i want my $600 AND my MTV

1 Like

Looks like no stimulus bill. A lot of people will be homeless. Over the last 4 years New York has contributed 116 billion more dollars than it has received and McConnell calls it a bailout ans tells them to to bankrupt.

One amusing side effect of all these masks: all the complaining about Muslim head scarves will end.

EDIT: Maybe not all. I will probably continue to complain about them.

if i get $600 dollars i will buy a drill press
the drill press will be made by blind nuns that previously mined coal
or i will buy the cheapest drill press
so i have some left over for beer and women

I have a cheap drill press. Actually all my tools are cheap.

I remember going through a Dewalt-only phase. They’re not the best but they’re good enough and I didn’t want to own junk. Then I started to observe my own behaviour. When I needed to measure something, I never used the Dewalt tape. It was big and bulky. It will probably outlive me but who cares? It’s not good to use. I never used the Dewalt hex keys for the same reason. And my little cheap USB drill I bought at Walmart is way handier to charge and use than the big Dewalt drill. Generally speaking (and with a few exceptions), all my Dewalt stuff just sits there and looks yellow.

Everything changes. Delta used to be the best. Then they went to hell. Then porter-cable. then they went to hell. Then x, then y. etc. they start out strong then get cheap.

There are two problems with your dreary post. First, it appears all the CEO’s of the banks are resigning. That presents a problem of its own. Perhaps the banks are going to max out their credit cards and file their own bankruptcy. Who knows.
Also, you failed to mention why there wasn’t an agreement on the stimulus package. It probably has nothing to do with Pelosi wanting to send money to the Kennedy Center. Funding the arts is essential and should not be rejected.

I am staying indoors. I didn’t go to outdoor gym yesterday and probably won’t go tomorrow. No rideshare or food delivery. No prepared food.

Having to get serious.

1 Like

Good luck, Mark. Seriously.

who?
don’t bother

How much snow did you get Bill? 1 foot here. Nice and fluffy. Roads are icy now though.

Just so you know. Take care of your health and DO NOT rely on mine. I’m really pushing it past the death proof level. And I am going to buy a lot of fruit punch and sweet drinks which will probably push my blood sugar into way dangerous levels…for someone who isn’t me.
It’s the only way. Also lots of exertion under far less than optimal conditions and then deep deep far deeper than it’s been sleep.

Got it? Fair warning.

My goals are uniqueness and individuality. Somebody here is doing everything to not allow that expression.

half foot you can walk through like it isn’t even there

1 Like

That is why you are a paralytic.