Coronavirus

trump wont wear a mask either, will be interesting to see what his followers will do

I hope they follow his example.

1 Like

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/coronavirus/913/3160?u=thinkingaboutit

interesting, will they be handing out proper face masks near the metro and buses?

I like to wear my Trump mask

grafik

Latinos just will swallow up everything. I know them from without and within. What a disappointment.

If you’re counting on trump for a national response you’re out of luck. trump won’t take responsibility for anything. His plan is to blame the states. That is NOT leadership, that is cowardice and ineptitude.

That is called federalism. It ain’t centralist gov like the soviet EUnion.
He drained the swamp and stood against the “Washington Machine” just as promised.
Let’s go camping with Ford Explorers on broad American lands and in the mean time let the commies and globalists deal with their “Corona” problem on their own ;-)…

It is leadership. You’re just too stupid too see what he’s trying to protect you from. It’s not your fault. Someone has to play the dumbass to save your sorry ass.

Hahaha! Yes, Will, the wealthiest people in the world who have received Trumps tax breaks have turned against him to save you from his disastrous pandemic preparedness plan.

Do tell what he’s protecting me from.

Nonsense!
You are confusing salvation with power.
Bill Gates is far above everyone else. His agenda consists of purging the world of everything he thinks is wrong with the world. Including those who would not be as mentally and physically healthy as he is and if that happens to take out the poor, so be it. Over-population is an issue.

struggling tor reply?

Not at all. You posted several things brb.

Well I’m glad you finally come to your senses.

1 Like

And have you leave the comfort of your pleasant dream? Okay! He’s protecting you from them. You know, those you hate.

please explain.

I wouldn’t get away with sloppy grammar. Capitalization and punctuation is expected here. If you had to follow the same rules I follow, it would probably take you a little longer to post replies too.

Have you ever read the Bible, Will?

Sometime I ignore convention. I never capitalize trump for instance.