Coronavirus

Whatever you say, Doc.

lol just read please, iam not your doc or your enemy… iam me, someone that doesnt think you are all about diarrhea and want to hear all about your ideas and truth

Whatever you say, Doc.

ok if you insist… if i was a doc and had to diagnose you then i would think you enjoy playing the “hurt puppy” act

Today I’m played the fed-up bitch act.

I believe I am understanding what you are saying. There is more than one truth accept my truth. Then it’s “not true.”

death penalty said that!? lol never thought i would have to agree with death penalty…

no i dont think you understand what iam saying and i really dont like when people agree with me lol but luckily that almost never happens (because i usually dont let that happen;))

i said:

if you want to argue that you are all about diarrhea and believe everyone else feels that way you can indeed claim its true and actually believe that is true but dont expect me to agree with such nonsense;)

you have your 1 and only divine truth, others also have their truth or truths… to me its only opinions, believes, views, thoughts… things we all have, what is interesting to me is why and the reasons and justifications behind those things

If my truth is not true that means your truth is the only truth m. Is t that right, thinki.

no agi, i have no truths

Did I say everyone thinks I’m diarrhea. I’m pretty sure I said that about myself and not about what others think of me. What I did say about others in a nutshell us that my truth is invalid.

So you have no truth? Who are you to tell me my truth is not true then?

you said this:

thinkingaboutit

Yeah, how do you read that I think everyone thinks I’m diarrhea from that?

the part where you said “ask anyone here”

Here this is me saying about me

Follow along.

Here is confirmation about what I believe about myself.

I don’t believe they believe such crap. They will certainly tell me such crap though.

again not true, i dont tell you that

Ahh, your truth is that I’m not telling the truth when in fact I never said anything about you. I said “they” and you made it about you in order to make my truth a lie, thereby making your own non-existent truth a factual truth.

What is truth, thinki?