Coronavirus

Yes, I agree.

How would you know?

From your maintenance calorie estimation you need to eat more to build and repair muscle.
So you eating less than that means you are losing muscle. Less muscle means less fat burning which is what you want. You have a fat body that fits in a large shirt and 30 something waste pants. It is fat and flat and slim in appearance.

DO NOT PRETEND IT IS MUSCLE OR JUST A SMALL AMOUNT OVER LEAN MUSCLE OR THAT YOU DID ANYTHING TO PRESERVE MUSCLE LOSS AND WASTING OR ORGAN FUNCTION.

Your mother birthed you from impacted fecal matter in her womb.
You are not an authority on life. Your way is of the dead who cannot live it.

THE ANSWER TO YOU IS NO.

And you are not an American.

Perhaps put you on ignore and let you feel some of that hurt, loss, and consuming emptiness for yourself?
Good suggestion.

So in Oklahoma, the number of cases seems to be going up significantly. A lot of people in my home town have been diagnosed. My father in law, who is staying in a town nearby, has been diagnosed for a second time. The first being a false positive. Two other people in the home have also been confirmed. No one is sick though. Everyone is fine. Joe was tested because he has a cough. A cough he always has because of his previous battle with lung cancer. He’s 78. Wife 80. Daughter in the home on oxygen, 57. They were swabbed in a drive through and told within minutes that they were positive. Testing has improved over the last 6 months.

Asthma inhaler works. So does foam rolling the muscles that wrap around the torso, lower back, belly that brace the structure. Makes breathing easier.

Chest PT Michele. You can cough it up or just lay off a mattress so gravity doesn’t stop the flow out.

Just let the death go to Reggie and his household.

Did you not read my post? They are all fine. No one a having a breathing problem beyond the norm. I assure you, at least two of them would be in hospital if they were having problems.

Thanks, I guess?

I think Reggie has enough death to deal with. I prefer Acts 16:31 for both of you.

What Is Chest Physiotherapy? | Why Chest PT Is Done & What to Expect (healthgrades.com)

Our first universal recommendation? By our first world ruler? Do you feel like sheep yet?

SUPERASPARAGO

6m

What Is Chest Physiotherapy? | Why Chest PT Is Done & What to Expect (healthgrades.com)

I’m not sure why you are pushing this on me. Can you expand on the purpose?

“According to the emergency suspension, LaTulippe in July allegedly told a patient who asked for guidance on when to get tested for the coronavirus that asymptomatic people should not be tested and that wearing a mask does not prevent transmission. LaTulippe directed the patient not to self-isolate because being around other people would provide immunity from Covid-19, according to the state board’s documents.

The medical board also found that LaTulippe and his staff refused to wear masks in the clinic and urged patients to remove their own masks. Medical board investigators who visited LaTulippe said there were no screening procedures upon entering the premises and no hand sanitizer was available in the waiting area.”

Nobody goes against WHO supported CDC recommendations. Nobody! Baaaaa😬

Do you wear a mask, Michele?

The CDC has recommended masks be worn indoors. Looks like they are getting ready for the new Administration. A national mandate coming? It probably won’t work. They would have to go with heavy fines.

heavy fines don’t stop air-borne virus particles
a mask is better for that
what are you smoking?