Coronavirus

Papist !

1 Like

Are you sure? Didn’t you change that to scottish and sicillian?

Would you want it to be that easy? I suppose certain ethnicities are doomed genetically from a health standpoint. I’m not sure the healthiest ethnicity. The Japanese eat so healthy it might be more nurture than nature. I’m going to guess Oklahoma is not the ethnicity you want for health genes.

Quite right. The brain tissue is very slow to develop.

1 Like

Congratulations! That is likely to be one of the best races out there.

You’re almost to be considered my racial brother. How come our world-view differs so much?? I don’t get it

Achtung! Eine Durchsage:

Just for your information:
aside from questionable tissue the CoVid mRNA vaccine will likely include

• genetic engineering
  • nano particles

Ende der Durchsage

Keep talking, Tinman.

It was the tinman who needed a heart.

Not half bad, Dan, but no, had I been talking about you I would have called you some pet name like Flossy. Unfortunately, I can’t see your teeth for your mask so that’s out. I guess I’ll have to think about that one a little longer.

My brother in lineage, heritage and race, I have been there, too, once, You must know.
Totally catholic of families totally rejecting while still maintaining some sort of uber-weird superficial religiosity out of “tradition”.
You know what helped me out of this misery?
Self-reflection, (audio-)books and studying life.
You can be helped.
You’ll likely have to experience some sort of re-birth however. I’ll pray for that tonight.

I doubt that. You talk a lot but really I don’t thing you’ve been “there” ever. Where is “there” and how do you get “there?”

Have you seen anything traditional here? What is traditional? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything traditional here. Describe it to us.

still nothing?

Likely, forever.

as i predicted

That makes you a prophet. Congratulations. I’m impressed with how you have managed to go so far in life without accomplishing much.

Recommendations

1. Duration of isolation and precautions
  • For most persons with COVID-19 illness, isolation and precautions can generally be discontinued 10 days after symptom onset 1 and resolution of fever for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing medications, and with improvement of other symptoms.
    • A limited number of persons with severe illness may produce replication-competent virus beyond 10 days that may warrant extending duration of isolation and precautions for up to 20 days after symptom onset; consider consultation with infection control experts.
  • For persons who never develop symptoms, isolation and other precautions can be discontinued 10 days after the date of their first positive RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 RNA.\

wasn’t so hard
you couldn’t do it
cuz you a moron

Once a moron…

The great thing is that birds on a feather…or something like that.

“Regeneron’s drug combines two lab-made antibodies designed to latch onto the novel coronavirus and prevent it from replicating and hijacking human cells. The treatment is still being tested in clinical trials, after being developed by Regeneron scientists in Tarrytown, N.Y., earlier this year.”

Can you believe Trump is making that free? I bet he’s a closet globalist, like George.

No I can’t. Where did you read this would be free?