Coronavirus

I am irritated, now. I’m going to go surf watches on Youtube.

lol
well, most of the world probably thinks that 24 hours measure is insane and cruel, you can just pretend and agree with the majority;)

I know we are discharging positive patients. We just did after 48 hours. Not sure what’s the norm, but this is hindering other medical issues. We usually have 350 beds full. Now we have 220 and who knows how many have a fever. The other 200 people that are supposed to be there don’t just come to play chess in their hospital bed.

I get that, Dan, and obviously in your situation the protocol could be different, but in those areas we’re seeing on the news where hospitals are overrun (in Italy and Spain, mostly, but I’ve also seen news reports in France), surely this is a sensible move.

…and it is appreciated from my side that I am able to contribute something positive to bbad to combat Corona hysteria and vaxxing propaganda.
To show my appreciation, I just bough a Canadian product. Made, serial number put onto and packed by genuine Canadians, all white brothers I assume.
https://discourse.bbad.com/t/bitcoin-hardware-wallet-for-paranoids/974
(the well articulate Ching-chang-chong in the video mentions Toronto, Canada @16:25)

What a stereotypical Chinaman. lol

When do you go to the Chinese dentist? 2:30

…whenever BTC hits 10k again!
But @2:30 I don’t see any dents?!

Instacart workers are threatening to strike. They want the default tip to be 10%. They haven’t been paid yet in the month of March.

Haha

What should I buy stock in once this is over? Home Depot? Diapers?

1 Like

Amazon. All those people trying home delivery for the first time aren’t going to go back to Walmart.

1 Like

Good idea about the baby diapers for the Coronavirus baby boom.

1 Like

I have some friends I’ve discussed this with. It is interesting that none of them have had any increase in sexual activity during this period. I also admit I have had no increase, although I also haven’t had a decrease. Some of them even report their women want to have sex with additional precautions because of coronavirus, which is bizarre to me. Both Isa and I just instinctively accept that if one of us gets it, we both will have it. We’ve never discussed it but it’s how we instinctively operate. We do the social distance thing with everyone else but not with each other.

I suppose you need a pry bar. Don’t underestimate the law.

I spoke with a friend on the west coast of Florida. He said domestic violence calls are up 30%.

Honestly that makes more sense to me than the idea that we’re all going to spend our time screwing. It’s been a week in quarantine and my temper is short and I’m arguing on FB for no reason. In two more weeks I hope I’m still sane.

What happened to the basket job thread?

It’s here.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/observe-this-i-mean-if-you-want-to-but-you-don-t-have-to/964/56