China

I no longer believe anything you say.

What’s new!

The Chinese got game. Serious game.

China appears set to murder this Canadian. I do not support the death penalty but I honestly do not care. He appears to be a scumbag. How many lives would have been destroyed by the 500 lb of meth he was smuggling into Australia? He didn’t care about them and I don’t care about him.

While I don’t care about the drug dealer above, I care a lot about Michael Spavor, who did nothing and is clearly being used as a pawn in the Meng Wanzhou case.

A foreigner with 500 pounds of meth in his possession? That seems suspicious. He may be a scumbag, Reg, but he’s clearly being used as a bargaining chip to get Meng released from Canadian custody. No one asked you to care but you should at least try to be fair to your fellow Canadian citizens. Mexicans smuggle drugs into the USA all day long every day and you even encourage their success in the name of freedom for immigrants. I find it difficult to care about people I don’t know but I care about the issue and really I think everyone should because China is merciless.

Oh, now you care. Okay. Now I’m completely baffled by your view. The alleged drug smuggler is going to be put to death and you don’t care but another idiot flies to communist China with eyes wide open, knowing the danger and you care? I suppose a person has to go to college for 4 years to understand that logic.

He obviously didn’t have it in his personal possession, Michele.

From Wikipedia:

Schellenberg had been jailed twice in Canada for drug possession, and had been arrested a total of 11 times for drug offences and driving under influence before being arrested in China.

At the time of the retrial, the Dalian Intermediate People’s Court determined that “Kem”, “Steven”, “Mr. Zhou” and others were controlling an international drug trafficking organization. They had two accounts with Ping An Bank of China and China Merchants Bank to provide funds for drug trafficking. In mid-October 2014, Kem hired a translator Xu Qing, who did not know of the drugs, to rent a warehouse in Dalian to purchase tires, and hid 20 tons of plastic pellets (including 222 packets of methamphetamine that Mr. Zhou and Jian Xiangrong took from Guangzhou) into the warehouse. Kem also informed Xu Qing that he would send a foreigner to help handle the goods. On November 11, 2014, Xu Qing received the goods in Dalian. On November 19, Schellenberg arrived in Dalian under the designation of Kem, trying to hide the drug in a tire liner and smuggling it to Australia.

It’s nice to see the USA behaving like an ally again. Like a decent country again. Biden isn’t my cup of tea but he’s an adult, unlike the previous child they had for president.

As expected, China has told us to piss off.

I’ve always viewed China in a negative way. This video portrays China in a much different light than what the media has always led us to believe.

China, Russia, Iran, and Venezuela all participate in that military exercise. What do they all have in common? The USA demonizes them all and tries to isolate/destroy them. What do you expect them to do? Perhaps say, “oh, the mighty and holy USA wants us all to die so we better go and do that”? No, they say, “screw the USA, we will go it alone”. And they are. And their armies aren’t full of fat transgenders so you might want to watch your ass.

They all love the USA? :heart_eyes:

The US government is corrupt. When Trump returns to restore order that will change if he’s not already changing it behind the scenes, which is a very good possibility. The USA has a solid foundation and will defeat the enemy in every high place. All we have to do is remember who we are, where we came from and where we are going because in the end, God wins.
WWG1WGA

Honestly, Reg, I think you’re just playing with me now lol. How can I take you seriously this way?

I don’t mean to keep harping on you but if they are “going it alone”, why did they join these other countries in the Seaborne Assault competition as part of the Army Games tournament while the USA stands alone?

If you’re that worried about my ass, get thee behind me, Satan, and watch it growwwwwwww.

I’m sorry, Reg. After I left I was convicted over this. You’re not Satan. Hitler maybe but I shouldn’t have called you that.

Michele, I am not easily upset. Certainly not over being called Satan. That visual of a growing ass was pretty disturbing though.

I have a theory. I’m also more than willing to allow you to share responsibility in my mistake.

You said:

…and I believe I internalized that. And when you were being smart with me, telling me the USA better watch your ass, I internalized that.

When it came out, it manifested it in a Smart Alec remark. I’m so glad I figured that out so when you do that again I will recognize it.

This is unusually “woke” of the Chinese. I wonder if it’s indicative of a less competitive future China.

China has this one right.

Taiwan is China’s Kosovo. Unlike Serbia, they don’t plan to lose it.

1 Like