Cats!

I have 1 cat. Soon to be 3. Then soon after that 2.

lol I found Will’s hair.

doesn’t play

will you eat the excess cat?
they taste like chicken, some people say
i’m just retweeting it

still doesn’t play.

ditto here, but if you hover your mouse cursor over the non-playing-play-button you can see the tiktok description which you can search for and you will find:

*https://www.tiktok.com/@pompous.albert/video/6889465743843314949

that worked.

you are welcome;)

3 Likes

2 different cats.

1 Like

1 Like

You’ve adopted them? Wonderful.

1 Like

Yes. Both of them lol.

4 Likes

I’m allergic.

Just kidding I was though. I remember when I was a boy and getting tested for allergies. Several pin pricks were made on my back I believe I showed a reaction to cat hair. However I owned cats before and thought they would be deadly to my asthma and itchy sensitive eyes. I just started picking up my cat every day and holding sideways directly on my eyes. I never had a problem after.

Cute kitties Dan. We just have one old fat one without any endearing qualities.

3 Likes

kitties!

1 Like

I’ll probably get a lot of heckling for this. I did not make it out of wood. Not homemade. Reg probably thinks it’s ugly. It’s in the yoga room right now. They seem to like the view. They have 2 decent sized rooms. Probably 400 square feet.

lol yes I do. Your cats have more room than most people in Toronto or Vancouver.

They have two rooms? I didn’t see that in the photo. Anyway, I think the furniture works for the purpose. My only complaint is their poor view but I can’t change that.