Bx cvb

ans Bill is an incel like you.

What? Is that another word for pencil?

But if you cleaned your private areas there would no longer be sex as you and your intimate partner know it.

Clearly it is just like the fake consuming hunger you see Reggie doing. It is your path to being something supernatural by neglecting your bodies nutritional and hygienic requirements to prove you are.

I survived so long for so little see the godlike hunger manifest in me.

I know the feeling of dreading to clean my genitals and even look at them. Trust me I know you like so many others.

But you are concerned about conception. You are a potato poopy aren’t you? A penis nothing more than skin with filled with potato mush you are expected to allow to fall off into your spouse’s womb to produce an offspring.

So it is not as most impressive when put to the test of the sword. It’s when it is long overdue to have fallen off.

Your “baby” right Bill. Your unformed potato mass.

How strong is a penis without rectal fortitude? All that beer and missing 2 wipes and washings just made it too painful to go back and make up for it. And you drink beer. That can hurt sometimes if it wasn’t for ice cream. But that’s all you have now.

What a trade off. No such thing as a relationship with food. Either you have food or you are in a relationship that comes with the sacrifice off all food. Now Bill with no sex and hygiene. If you have hygiene than there will exist no sex.

blah

i asked her a question
she spent an hour answering it
i spent an hour watching her face change
i don’t love her a lot
just a little

Hey do you want to buy some used pumps and tubes? I have trigger pumps and old school fuel type you can use with water and like 3 different cyclinders, one very large you can fill with water two other ones you can use just for the penis or with testes also.

See this? Give me an address and I’ll send it to you for free.

I broke the plastic head suction cap on my weight system. But I can’t use this stuff no more.

thou shalt not exceed the speed of sound
or you shall surely die at 97

I’ll thrown in these days to keep the burn and your gains.

There is no objective diagnostic test; diagnosis is based on observed behavior, a history that includes the person’s reported experiences, and reports of others familiar with the person

i forgot where i got this
Change the channel at that moment – as many yearn to do on his presidency – and you found Biden’s pick for surgeon general, Vivek Murthy, delivering an apt warning: “The truth is that the best policies – and the best vaccines and treatments – will not heal our nation unless we overcome the fear, anxiety, anger, and distrust so many Americans are feeling right now.”

Does anyone have a vaccine for that?

wearing a facemask or lobotomy might do the trick

And! And Lobotomy. Also, “might” implies doubt. We need more faith around here and Billy needs more positive encouragement. Wearing a face mask and lobotomy WILL do the trick. We can hope he will take your sound advice.