Britain

I don’t think this is a rich man’s problem.

Child rape and child marriage was common in the poorer states in the US south.

The Australian aboriginals have a big child rape issue. We used to say it was part of their culture but it is no longer politically correct to say that so we say they have an issue. They are not rich.

Our Canadian indigenous people have a similar issue.

sexual abuse of children has always been.
it’s a new thing for people to shoot up pizza parlors about it
hillary made me do it

click click click

if the punk is so rich, why does he care so much about musk’s tweets?

It made ever wealthy man on that list commit an offense against a child.

Canada had the same problem with their boarding schools that were run by the wealthy Catholic Church. Stick your head back in the sand.

Perhaps you’re right. I concede. It’s not a rich man’s problem. It’s a man’s problem and all three of you should be investigated.

sexist nonsense; many women abuse their children as well…

500 Female Teacher Sex Offenders - Female Teacher Sex Crime Cases

all democrats

Misogynist garbage. That snippet was about child abused not sexual abuse. Defending men doesn’t really cast a halo over your head but I encourage you to put your other foot in your big mouth.

oh i assure you that snippet didnt include the religious child abuse that takes place in most american families…

It also didn’t include statistics on the ratio of male vs female sexual abuse offenders.

it doesnt show you the ratio of that specific selection but it did include the numbers of sexual abuse as well since those are the total number of perpretrators in child abuse cases in your country in 2020 by sex
which proves its not just a “man’s” problem

I humbly apologize. You are so right. Every disgusting act a man commits is a woman’s problem.

and more sexist nonsense…

why is it so difficult for you to look at those “facts” and think to yourself…ok those numbers may not be right but ok maybe there is something to it and maybe there is a possibility that both men and women do these bad things? hmm?

Accuracy matters here. Perhaps you should find another statistic you can add to that one to get an accurate number.

And yet the numbers mean nothing.

We established that at the beginning of the debate. Try to keep up.

It doesn’t change the fact that it is an ongoing problem that can’t be stopped.

interesting i seem to have missed that and cant seem to find you mentioning any women in the entire topic either… (and this while more women than men in the usa abuse their kids… shame on you)

You can try.

This is the first totally positive thing for the UK I have seen come out of Brexit. EU restrictions on gene-editing are stupid.

yeah
but you rent hard drives
you aren’t a geneticist
you aren’t an economist
you are a punk
that’s why you have an opinion