Britain

i knew it… that darn uncle google is a snitch!

What source is that? I might want to use it also.

I think her source is HairyFeministManHatingLesbianNews.com but I’m not sure.

Did you just wake up and decide to take a stab in the dark because it seems like you didn’t put much thought into your comment.

I was just being a prick. I understand how passionately Gunda feels about rape, and I agree with her. The amount she focuses on it is entirely unhealthy, however. When we were friends she told me she had never experienced any kind of sexual assault. Given that, it just seems unhealthy to obsess about it. If we allow these issues to own us, we end up wasting the little time we have on bitterness.

We agree.

interesting, i saw someone crying out for attention

I watched it already you old bat.

Because it costs money?

This is starting to get interesting.

Oh goody.

The US prosecutors have hit back.

The Manhattan-based federal prosecutor, U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman, said Monday that Andrew had “yet again sought to falsely portray himself to the public as eager and willing to cooperate” with the sex trafficking investigation.

Andrew “has not given an interview to federal authorities, has repeatedly declined our request to schedule such an interview, and nearly four months ago informed us unequivocally … that he would not come in for such an interview,” Berman said.

Stay out of that mess. Don’t even humor people or try to play double agent.

Don’t even carry the topic further or show any interest. I would just ignore. The introduction is either a carry over of the problem or machinations. If it is the former, it should be brought a need for counsel and some type of addiction breaking strategy in mind, not casual sharing to bring a “trust” before help is asked which it usually isn’t then. If it is the latter, why humor the person?

They can be told “NO!”

I will say this: if Prince Andrew helped Epstein in an illegal way, he should be prosecuted, but I don’t personally care at all that he had sex with an obviously willing 17 year old girl. That act is legal in Canada and almost all of Europe and Asia and is just not on my outrage list.

Interesting protest.

EDIT: Upon second reading I realize this isn’t a protest at all. It’s just Brits being Brits.

Dropping one for her Majesty.

I had a few issues of the Crossed. The full Wish You Were here. It was extremely popular when it came out but also extremely disturbing to me. The outbreak was first reported in the UK. I read the series that was mainly in Scotland but of course there was news and travels.
It focused on things like that.

More “heroism” from the western world. I am not even slightly surprised to read the UK has done this. I have no doubt Canada has done this, too. We all know the US has. None of our countries are innocent.