Britain

I have to admit, this result caught me by surprise today. Since main stream media is solely parroting “evil Boris and evil Trump” without any further content, and myself being fully immersed into the new drug “Drachenlord” in Germany, trying to avoid the police in the game and also visiting dying relatives and… of course… still seeking my religious nation, I am totally forgetting about “real-life” stuff like bbad, politics and this Brexit. I totally lost touch with the world lately.
And yes, I am still a chubby-girl hunter, but I got no time, this is all sooooo time consuming…and crazyness is only still increasing…see yah at Trump 2.0

1 Like

That’s because you have little faith, Daniel. What you do have is sour.

Gross. Anyway, be well. See you when I see you.

1 Like

I think you might be right. It is not unreasonable to think that this Brexit is “done” over and over again without ever being fulfilled entirely.

On the other hand, the church “www.eternalgod.org” has been predicting Brexit alongside their bible prophecy interpretation for years now…

We will see

Brexit celebration on January 31th FIXED DATE finally.
I expect to see ALL of YOU BBADers in London, Parliament Square, or I’ll troll the sh** out of bbad.

I’ll be flying over to London with a cheap flight on January 31th.
Greta’s opinion about this:

Like you’ll be in London. How’s Spain these days? Or Germany. Or wherever you are.

What should I tell you. It’s the living dead everywhere you go these days. Makes you wonder whether jewr the only one survivor in a world full of animals or zombies.

• I’ll post if I go.

I won’t hold my breath. :slight_smile: I hope you spend your money on better things than visiting bloody London in winter.

1 Like

Daniel, what do you think of the really important news out of the UK lately, namely Harry and Megan moving to Canada? Megxit.

It will be an important event in history, even biblical history. Better to attend it.

Now that the drama about whether it’s happening is over, I find myself not giving a shit.

1 Like

I don’t know. Maybe they need a time-out for recreative purposes. Smoke some Canadian weed, make some babies…
After this, they should get their act together, put back on Harry’s “start up the panzers” swastika uniform and restore the Brit’Ish kingdom to ensure we have a suitable kingdom ready for Hamashiah to return as king and judge.

You are being ignorant to biblical history. I can hardly blame you in a world of the living dead.

If you can deny climate change and the holocaust, I can deny that Brexit is in the Bible.

just as a side note: This is a biblical term.
Holo = fire
caustos = consumption
The Lord is a consuming fire (Hebrews 12:29)
And the bride is to become, too!
A scary yet positive term.

Norbert Link explains it starting @7:30 in the video.

Great tribulation incoming…

You are so ignorant. I don’t deny climate change at all.
I even don’t deny that part of its cause is human sin!
I just don’t believe some CO2 Greta BS, but that its the sun burning hotter as described in the bible (Revelation).

Yes, well, the Bible isn’t exactly kind to Jews. In the Old Testament, God made them eat bread baked in human turds, and in the New Testament, Paul says they killed Jesus and that they please not God and are contrary to all men.

I stand corrected. I thought you were a climate change denier. My mistake.