Food

Much like salmon, but better flavor if you can believe it. Try it if you ever get the chance.

Sure.

I have to go. Enjoyed the chat. It’s a shame no one joined in the conversation. See ya, Will.

Me too. Have a good one.

At 6 am? Some of us sleep. lol.

It’s time for my first nap of the day.

Whole foods is cutting their employees health care. I guess jeff Bezos can’t afford it.

I respect Bezos for improving the purchasing experience but all indications are that when it comes to treating employees like humans he is an asshole.

Jealousy much…

He has a right to spend his money any way he sees fit. If you disagree, you’re an asshole.

1 Like

If you disagree with Michele you’re an asshole.

1 Like

Are you jealous? Not everyone can be an asshole. Be proud of who you are, Dan. The world wouldn’t be complete without a few little pricks.

Then call me an asshole because I totally disagree. He needs to treat his employees decently or face prosecution and restitution.

2 Likes

Another asshole here.

1 Like

You’re an asshole. He doesn’t owe anyone anything. If you think he does, my time here should give me leverage and I have suggestions about ways in which you invest your money that have the potential to benefit your Bbad guests.

Um, Michele, Bbad has no employees. It’s just me and I’ve set things up so that, after the initial configuration, there’s very little maintenance work to be done. A new pom every two-ish weeks. An update when they have them. That’s about it.

I want health insurance.

2 Likes

I want health insurance also.

1 Like

I want health insurance, too. Allianz Global just turned me down flat. Maybe Bezos will give it to us.

And I’ll ask you once again to do them at 3am when decent folk are asleep. Could ya not consider our schedules for god’s sake?

Members are starting to complain, Reg. Have you considered hiring someone. You know, part-time.

With benefits.