OK, since @mastur_and_commander already touched the topic in @Gundi 's thread
and I have got some spare minutes today, let us dive deeper into the topic of
Bavaria in WWII - history in Danielvision
and whether iamalreadyunique’s postings hold stand to historic facts.
So, the question here is
American invasion of Bavaria in WW2 - (possible) objectives’ asessment
- Objective 1: capture scientists
- result: formally accomplished (on paper)
- details: America got a hold of several scientists like Wernher von Braun and Einstein and some technology that supposedly has been used later to land on the moon.
- however: little known fact is that according to books like “Deutscher Raumflug ab 1934” (German space travel from 1934 onwards), scientists like Dr. Stoll point out that there have been space-ships and travelling going on in the 3rd Reich, e.g. travelling to planet Pluto with Nicola Tesla, that make the supposed moon landing years after pretty laughable
Possible abroad secret German space-travel bases are said to have been located in
- Villa Winter, Fuerteventura, Spain
- Neuschwabenland, Antarctica